I like how you're always working to make things better for your critters IM! The buns should enjoy having another level and something to change up their surroundings.

You could tell Igor the guest room is reserved for more rabbits :lol:
I think that is a great idea! Igor wouldn't though, he didn't want bunnies and now I have 2.

20200714_211418_HDR.jpg

Angus is a good patient.

The hose came off the connector that attaches to the hose bib so there was water everywhere in the backyard this evening. Angus and the girls were happily scratching away in the mud :rolleyes: He got a new dressing this evening and I'm undecided about progress. I think there's still something nasty in the foot but I'm no good with a scalpel. Evidently I ordered the wrong thing and didn't get the punch biopsy tools but something else. The tools will be here tomorrow so I'm going to try again to get the plugs out; I'm just not sure if I got it or not. The good news is that much of the swelling is down although he's still limping. That may be because of the wrap and gauze though.

The hose came off the connector that attaches to the hose bib so there was water everywhere in the backyard this evening. Angus and the girls were happily scratching away in the mud :rolleyes: He got a new dressing this evening and I'm undecided about progress. I think there's still something nasty in the foot but I'm no good with a scalpel. Evidently I ordered the wrong thing and didn't get the punch biopsy tools but something else. The tools will be here tomorrow so I'm going to try again to get the plugs out; I'm just not sure if I got it or not. The good news is that much of the swelling is down although he's still limping. That may be because of the wrap and gauze though.

I hope that he will be ok. If not, I do have another chick here from my dorking mix girl that look's to be dropping the wattles now. It only has the 4 toes on each foot though, not the 5 toes.

20200715_200704_HDR.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg

I need to get in the pen with the shop vac and do some cleaning in the morning. Igor is going to work on the desk Friday and hopefully we can move it in after I get off work. I switched to one large bowl for greens and kept the two small ones for pellets/oatmeal. The rug for outside the pen should be here tomorrow and the castle has been shipped.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom