We are home.
I locked Cuckoo and the chicks in the big coop and let the new guy out with the big girls. We are getting hair cuts quick, then running to Home Depot. We are sectioning off an area for Cuckoo and the chicks and they’ll use the mini coop. The rest are going to have to figure it out. Going to have hubs help me get pics of the chicks and get them on Craigslist tomorrow I think.

Do you have any pics of your grown Langshans? The chick was sure cute!
Here are some pics of Lucy, my favorite hen. She is ALWAYS raising chicks so I have tons of pics of her. I think she has raised 1/2 my flock. Lol. (She is around 5 yrs old now)
The little guy is a mix of blue easter egger x langshan. I've hatched several of these but never a female 😞. I so want an easter egger langshan mixed pullet. Lol.
20191122_161417.jpg
20200904_175131.jpg
20200904_173246.jpg

We are home.
I locked Cuckoo and the chicks in the big coop and let the new guy out with the big girls. We are getting hair cuts quick, then running to Home Depot. We are sectioning off an area for Cuckoo and the chicks and they’ll use the mini coop. The rest are going to have to figure it out. Going to have hubs help me get pics of the chicks and get them on Craigslist tomorrow I think.
Wish I were closer! (No. No. I don't need more chicks!)

Here are some pics of Lucy, my favorite hen. She is ALWAYS raising chicks so I have tons of pics of her. I think she has raised 1/2 my flock. Lol. (She is around 5 yrs old now)
The little guy is a mix of blue easter egger x langshan. I've hatched several of these but never a female 😞. I so want an easter egger langshan mixed pullet. Lol.
View attachment 2340600
View attachment 2340603
View attachment 2340611

Nice looking birds, thanks for sharing some pictures!

View attachment 2340600
View attachment 2340603
View attachment 2340611
You have a great looking flock! I can’t wait to see your chicks when she’s grown up.

Back
Top Bottom