New fermenting experiments. One is blueberries and one is Tuscan tomatoes for bruschetta. I have two sourdough baguettes rising on the counter also. First pic is my sourdough starter this morning. I named it Scooby. Lasagne is in the oven, pups have been to the park and we did a little grocery shopping. I transplanted some English and lemon thyme, dill and sweet mint this morning before we went to the park.
10E86F25-6A0D-4F11-A15C-536AE8AB485A.jpeg
8CBA68AF-4F94-4540-9F8B-C61A839AF5BD.jpeg

New fermenting experiments. One is blueberries and one is Tuscan tomatoes for bruschetta. I have two sourdough baguettes rising on the counter also. First pic is my sourdough starter this morning. I named it Scooby. Lasagne is in the oven, pups have been to the park and we did a little grocery shopping. I transplanted some English and lemon thyme, dill and sweet mint this morning before we went to the park.
View attachment 2350624View attachment 2350625

What will you do with the fermented blueberries IM?

I was given some head's of garlic this summer and gave some to my neighbor. I broke of some into unpeeled toes so they wouldn't stick together, and put them in a ziplock baggy for the freezer.

Have you ever tried growing it BlueBaby? I tried when we were in FL, but we moved before I could find out how it did.

Have you ever tried growing it BlueBaby? I tried when we were in FL, but we moved before I could find out how it did.

No, I haven't tried to grow much of anything over here with this heat that we get. When I lived over near the gulf coast I grew yellow crook necked squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and a couple row's of the cowhorn okra. I also raised some rabbit's out there, so when I cleaned out under the cages, that went as fertilizer for the garden. There was a pear tree in the yard, and wild onions grew in a section of the yard near that.

Back
Top Bottom