The first month is going to be boring, but if I get babies I’ll share lots of pics here! In the meantime I’ll document the incubation progress also.

Okie dokie! I'm strangely excited about someone I know hatching duck eggs.

I always wanted to raise ducks. We had actually fixed up a place for raising them in FL but then DH got the job up here. I was this close to getting some, even had my order in with a hatchery.

Okie dokie! I'm strangely excited about someone I know hatching duck eggs.

I always wanted to raise ducks. We had actually fixed up a place for raising them in FL but then DH got the job up here. I was this close to getting some, even had my order in with a hatchery.
Oh man, that’s a bummer! What were you going to get? Is it something you’ll try once you move?

we had a duck once, a white one that just showed up in our yard and then just disappeared one day. It was around for a few months and was a lot of fun, also very tame.

Oh man, that’s a bummer! What were you going to get? Is it something you’ll try once you move?

we had a duck once, a white one that just showed up in our yard and then just disappeared one day. It was around for a few months and was a lot of fun, also very tame.

I can't have them in Casper since we're in town. I'll just have to enjoy yours!

I had ordered an assortment of 10. Best I can remember they were Runners, Welsh Harlequin, Swedish and something else.

eta: Now I remember, the other breed were Campbells.

Last edited:

I had ordered an assortment of 10. Best I can remember they were Runners, Welsh Harlequin, Swedish and something else.

I loved having ducks 😍 , the only park I didn't like was how messy they are 😵
I'm so excited to watch IM's adventure with ducks !!

I loved having ducks 😍 , the only park I didn't like was how messy they are 😵
I'm so excited to watch IM's adventure with ducks !!
That’s the part I’m not looking forward to. I’m going to keep it small though, just a few and try not hatch any. We’ll see how that goes! I read where someone felt that the jump from four to six was a big impact on cleaning.

All nice looking ducks! I’ve always liked the Runners most. Plus, they don’t fly, or if they do it’s not much.

That’s the part I’m not looking forward to. I’m going to keep it small though, just a few and try not hatch any. We’ll see how that goes! I read where someone felt that the jump from four to six was a big impact on cleaning.

Even though they are messy, I think they are so worth it. They are fun to watch and when little they are just so adorable

Back
Top Bottom