I can't imagine. You've got my respect for handling the bird situation and finding a positive way forward that's for sure!
Thanks! It was hard to do but I can’t watch an animal just slowly die and I’ve nursed sick chickens before, didn’t work out well in the long run.

Last edited:
I spent about 40 minutes with the littles this afternoon just watching them eat, drink, eat, drink and eat and drink. They’ve got that down really well. Lots of peeping and activity so I’m happy with that. I have them some slightly diluted nutridrench this afternoon in clean water as a little boost because I’m not sure how much of the grow gel they got vs how much spilled while they were in transit. They are very active so didn’t think full strength was necessary. Last night at dusk I had to put them under the heater. I went out a couple hours later to make sure they were still under it and they were so hopefully they stayed there all night. We decided to name them Bean, Fig and Pip. I need to go and grind up some food for them, they have definitely been eating today.

Back
Top Bottom