I located the heating plates and they are on back order! If I can't get it before I get my new chicks I will probably have to go with the Brinsea...it comes with a cover too, but it's flat not domed! Thanks IM! :)
You’re very welcome. I’ve hear good things about the Brinsea also!

Our pathway tonight
40795DB3-FF8C-4177-8F15-2E0944A23505.jpeg

We decided on names for the new ducklings. Joy, Pax (Peace) and Ty.
I'm so looking forward to meeting them!

I've been thinking...I have plenty of room in my free range pen for a duck house and I already own a couple of troughs that would work as ponds for them...I told my husband what I said in my earlier post, even the "I can just imagine the look on his face part"...he smiled at me, but didn't say no way...I will have to work it out and then break to him gently what I would like to do...lol! That's not saying it will happen, but you never know and it's worth a try! :)

I'm so looking forward to meeting them!

I've been thinking...I have plenty of room in my free range pen for a duck house and I already own a couple of troughs that would work as ponds for them...I told my husband what I said in my earlier post, even the "I can just imagine the look on his face part"...he smiled at me, but didn't say no way...I will have to work it out and then break to him gently what I would like to do...lol! That's not saying it will happen, but you never know and it's worth a try! :)
Oh yay!! Let me know how it works out! Troughs would make great pools for them too. Plus you already have an area fenced off. :lol:

Oh yay!! Let me know how it works out! Troughs would make great pools for them too. Plus you already have an area fenced off. :lol:
My thoughts exactly...piece of cake getting this set up! I'm sure if it happens it won't be until after we finish our kitchen remodel!

Thanks, I like it. We had individual lights out there for a bit but they got knocked over and broken by the wagon or the dogs etc.
I have individual lights set up in different planters around the yard, but this is perfect for a path!

Back
Top Bottom