6CFEE61D-AF65-4FCA-A163-DE321142726E.png

This is the bouquet I sent to my mom for Mother’s Day. My dad doesn’t do flowers and such for her and the last few holidays I’ve given her gift cards so she can buy yarn or stuff she wants for knitting. I can almost smell them, this will be really pretty in her place. Her walls are light grey and white.

View attachment 2657607
This is the bouquet I sent to my mom for Mother’s Day. My dad doesn’t do flowers and such for her and the last few holidays I’ve given her gift cards so she can buy yarn or stuff she wants for knitting. I can almost smell them, this will be really pretty in her place. Her walls are light grey and white.

More beautiful flowers :) Your mom is going to love those!

View attachment 2657607
Those are lovely! 💗 I sent flowers to my mom too!

More beautiful flowers :) Your mom is going to love those!
Do you think so? I hope she does. She’s so hard to shop for because she has always just deferred to my dad. He gave her long stem red roses once in a while but I always felt it was more about his ego and a “show” than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom