I wish we had woods but it’s a trek. They grow in the burn scars and up around Sedona. They are rare so growing would be the better option if I ever want to actually try it lol.

Morels are the best!

When I lived in Kansas, there were a couple of people I knew that knew where they grew and that was a closely guarded secret. DH and I found a few growing down at the golf course but only found them once.

I fed the tomato plant over the weekend but it’s not looking great. I’m going to sanitize the bowl and start over. Didn’t know I was supposed to do that and maybe it’s the issue.

Sorry to hear about your tomato plant IM, it was looking so nice in the last picture. Better luck next time.

Let me know what you think (and meanwhile, I'll be sitting around drooling over the thought of morels)!
I will! I looked at kits and need to do a little bit of research on them before I take the plunge. I dunno if it’s possible to grow them here.
ETA I don’t think I’ll be giving the Morels a try. We don’t have the right conditions and I feel like I’d be throwing my money away. I may buy some dried ones to give them a try though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom