The youngest GS joined our daughter in isolation yesterday. She ran a low grade fever for a few days, has some congestion and cough, with upset stomach. Body aches, headache and feeling weak/exhausted were her chief complaint.

Cam has a very low grade fever, a.slight cough and a headache. A little bit of sick tummy too.

I am so happy I stocked up on masks, Lysol and hand sanitizer.

How is everyone doing now IM? Sorry to hear this is going around.

Your mushrooms look amazing!

Today I can’t smell or taste anything, which is fine because tummy troubles started yesterday and I’m only eating because I get nauseous eventually if I don’t. I can cough up junk now and the nasal congestion is easing so I think I can skip the mucinex tonight. I have a rash, but it presents like my chronic urticaria does and I haven’t been able to take Zyrtec for a while. Taking that tonight!

Hubs is still waiting for test results but has no symptoms. He seemed like he was maybe getting sick Sunday, his throat was slightly sore with a bit of a cough and congestion. He’s been hanging out with me watching Netflix and sleeping in the same bed but isn’t sick.

Today I can’t smell or taste anything, which is fine because tummy troubles started yesterday and I’m only eating because I get nauseous eventually if I don’t. I can cough up junk now and the nasal congestion is easing so I think I can skip the mucinex tonight. I have a rash, but it presents like my chronic urticaria does and I haven’t been able to take Zyrtec for a while. Taking that tonight!

Hubs is still waiting for test results but has no symptoms. He seemed like he was maybe getting sick Sunday, his throat was slightly sore with a bit of a cough and congestion. He’s been hanging out with me watching Netflix and sleeping in the same bed but isn’t sick.

Continuing to send the get better fast vibes to you and Igor :hugs

Back
Top Bottom