There will I'm sure come a point when we can slow down the ageing process, but what will happen with the brain? I was talking with my elder sister and she's 4 years older than me and what she says she has lost/is losing is tolerance. I'm pretty short on that now.:rolleyes:
:lol:

There will I'm sure come a point when we can slow down the ageing process, but what will happen with the brain? I was talking with my elder sister and she's 4 years older than me and what she says she has lost/is losing is tolerance. I'm pretty short on that now.:rolleyes:
:lol:
I was going to say, she’s catching up to you but she’s older :gig

I have to agree my tolerance is limited, the world better look out!

Jalapeños
5ECE59E9-D094-4FC4-8395-D574A34D0929.jpeg

Tomatoes
56DF29F4-84DD-4DA1-9253-C56F9E14CDC6.jpeg
9808DFD1-249B-496F-BE26-D719D82D233F.jpeg
53435A45-DEA0-4AE8-AB32-D6DA64C6AC62.jpeg

Lettuce
FBC87305-08E7-4DC4-B28F-53020B51EC9D.jpeg

Went out and did yard work early before it gets hot. I had to wash off part of the patio, sometimes a broom isn’t enough for stubborn poop; gets baked on and doesn’t always come unstuck. Watered the plants out front and checked on the auto waterer for one of the Arabian lilacs. So far the bin is about half empty, maybe a wee more, and it has been out there for a couple of weeks now. So much more efficient than watering with the hose as it’s on a slope. The tomatoes are going like crazy. I can tell which two are the Hungarian heart because the leaves and flowers are much bigger than the rest, and those have flowers now. I’m excited for those, we’ve never had them before. The peppers also exploded with new growth, but no flowers yet. I have water sitting in buckets to change that out tomorrow, I figure since the tomatoes are blooming those will soon also and per a guy on YouTube I need to cut epsom salt in half for this phase.

Back
Top Bottom