Full Moon Egg Setting Who wants to join?

Okay day 12, I am now a candling fool. All 10 of my Porcelain D'Uccles eggs VERY much growing, my fertility rate 100% on my girl. Now for the Silkies with the very much blown air sacs, I removed 13 and have 8 still in 2 are probably quitters, the 6 that do have nice veins and bouncing babies in them, have bad air cells. Can they hatch like that?
Michele

Quote:
Saddest thing, she asked me what kind of eggs they were...I wanted to say "Well, most likely broken ones now." But I bit my tongue!!!
duc.gif
smack.gif

Oooookay....I think I have totally lost my marbles!!!
gig.gif
I hit the bid button on more eggs on ebay last night. The auction was for 12+ Partridge Silkies, and they immediately sent me an e-mail and asked me if I had enough room for 20???!!! Of course I can't say no...BUT I did stop myself, because they asked if I wanted another 20 of assorted colors for just $15.00 shipping, and I did have to bite the bullet and say NO on that one!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Set on 11/11/11 and they go the the hatcher Fri , these will be my first Buckeyes ( ordered eggs ) but have 21 of those and 18 from the yard and 11 for a neighabor ,, incubator has hels 99.5 from the get go , here is hopeing ,

So...I had 5 quitters last night on day 10, all had blood rings and no progression...the remaining 19 had bouncing little babies in there...fingers crossed!!
fl.gif
I won't candle again til I lock down. Really hoping the other babies make it!! All that made it to day 10 on my last attempt actually hatched, so I'm hoping I have the same luck this time!!!

Back
Top Bottom