Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
We have a Kylo Hen in our flock. She's a Fibro OE.
20200622_135853.jpg

Attachments

• 20200621_153814.jpg
    20200621_153814.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm in Canada so I can't win but I still wanted to contribute!
We have one named S**t head. When I first brought him home he had poop stuck to the back of his head so it was a nick name that just stuck. (literally!) lol
I've tried changing his name to Sam (I think he looks like Sam the Eagle from the muppets) but it just doesn't work.

Our hen who is an escape artist (who said Wyandottes don't fly?) is named Bess, for Harry Houdini's wife. Bourdy, who is mainly obsessed with food, is named for Anthony Bourdain. And the outcast that the other two ignore is Millie, for Einstein's wife whose contributions to his research are all ignored.

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!
Cluck norris

my girls are known as “The Single Ladies” since we don’t have a rooster.
Alice, Crackers, Noodles, Pâté, Lumpy, Peepers, Mystery, Prissy and....Richard.
Richard is a hen.

we did have a tiny bantam rooster years ago named Capt. Nugget.

Back
Top Bottom