Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
Little Pecker- a few years ago when we got our first chicks my 4 year old daughter reached in the box and one pecked her so she named it little pecker. My husband wasn’t keen on the name but I thought it was cute, till one day I was cleaning the brooder when it flew on my back and I couldn’t reach it my daughter screams at the top of her lungs across the yard - Daddy, Mommy needs help with the little pecker. My husband comes over and asks if I still think the name is cute.

We have a roo. His name is Rooasaurus Rex. He has huge long legs and a small body and walks with his chest out and tips over. Nickname. Rex

We have a naked neck rooster that we named PRICK, because that is what he is.... but when the grand kids are around, he is called Mr. P

Re-wind
(got her name because she walks backwards a lot, for long strides at a time and she is perfectly healthy)

Priscilla, but now is Preston because she now crows ... oops he.

Red Robin *polish rooster* he protects me from Pricks sneaky attacks.

Peanut and Butter. We named them for their poo color but they are indeed inseparable.

Attachments

• 20200619_090731.jpg
    20200619_090731.jpg
    632.3 KB · Views: 2

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!

I asked my grandkids to name 6 of my new chicks. My 5 year old grandson named one CUPCAKE and one BUTTER. His 7 year old sister named one RAINBOW and one ROSEY. My 7 year old grandson named one LALLA and one PUMPKIN.

I think they did a great job picking names don't you?

Back
Top Bottom