Funny Jokes!!!

Umm... does it have to do with superspitions?
tongue.png

Jack AND jILL WENT UP a hill to fetch a glass of water. A black cat tripped them and Jack fell down, and Jill came tumbling after.

No! But I'll tell you now!!!

Jack and Jill were just two fish swimming around in there glass bowl that was filled with water. The black cat nocked it of the table. It broke and killed them both!
big_smile.png

chickensrock9 - TigerClaw isn't black! It would have to be RavenPaw! (or is it RavenTail??)
tongue.png

Heres my joke

----Caution, its a blond joke
wink.png
----

Have you ever heard of the magic mirror with the Blond Brunet and redhead? No? well heres how it goes,

There is this mirror in a old restaurants bathroom that can grant any three wishes, but Only if the person says something truthful. If they say a lie to the Magic mirror, then the mirror will suck them up and only what would be left of them was a small and simple "poof". And thus the story begins -

A brunet, redhead and blond go inside the restroom. The Brunet looks at herself in the mirror and says as she fluffs out her hair, "I think I am the most beautiful woman in the world' ... POOF! Gone! Then the redhead goes up, then says as she straightens her glasses, "I think I am the smartest woman in the world!" ... POOF! Gone.
Then the blond seeing what has happened, took a deep breath then said. "I think-" POOF!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom