Funny Postman!

lau.gif

At least he didn't shake the box to wake them up! Judges4 sounds like you need to talk to your post lady and find out what she is hatching!
gig.gif

Quote:
I had a long talk with her that day and turns out she set some eggs without letting them sit for a day (no one told her) and none hatched, so she passes on the advice now
smile.png
I told her she can have some of our excess chicks!

So does it mean I get a lot of eggs when my mailman brings them to the door and smiles and says "here are some more, what kind this time".
big_smile.png

We NEVER EVER deliver anything live to our rural address. The post office loses things, even live boxes of chicks. One of my neighbors warned my early on not to trust them with anything live. It's worked out since I have everything delivered to my office so my coworkers get all egg-cited ;-)

My boss even announces the dates of my chick deliveries at our Monday morning staff meetings.

Since my office is in the heart of the city the post office that handles our mail wasn't used to boxes making peeping noises until I came along. Now they have my number written on the wall beside their delivery door so as soon as the truck comes in they call me. A couple times they've jumped the gun and called me for other peoples shipments. They did call me for an unclaimed box of chicks last year. I saved about 1/2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom