funny roo story update another attack!

soccerguy17

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 7, 2007
washington
i thought this was hilarious as i was there so i hope you like it!
ok so i am in the 8th grade and a have a 6th grade neighbor who is always been weird so today he came over when i wasnt outside and started harassing the hens chasin them and throwing stuff at them so all of a sudden i rush out side because i here a blood curdling cluck-squack as i see my americauna-salmon favorelle roo go rasing across the yard and jump up and knock over the 6th grader! my roo was relentless he was all over the poor kid and gave him some nasty spur jabs on the face and legs so as i pull my angry ball of feathers of the poor kid he has a section of the kids t-shirt in his mouth!:Dso as i ask the kid what he was doing in my backyard anyway he confesses to haressing the hens and i just laughed as my roo struted of to his girls. well thats my story hope you guys enjoyed it! oh and here are some pics of my valient roo!lol
roosterpics0032.jpg

Last edited:
What a great protector of your girls! That bully deserved every scratch and I bet he never does it again. Thanks for sharing! You're right...that is a great story!

Man, that's one valuable feller ya got there!!! Yaaaay for him and boo hiss on the neighbor brat. Be careful. You don't think the neighbor is sick enough to come back and hurt the roo, do you?
Ellen

Back
Top Bottom