Funny story New member introduction

Who else has bent the truth for their father babies

• Total voters

Melanddora

In the Brooder
Oct 27, 2018
Hello my name is Mel. I have two feather babies Dolly and snowie. I have had them since three weeks old and are now 3 years old. They are my first chickens I have ever owned and I have loved them like children..

when they were small and needed incubation and protection from the elements dolly and snowie lived in a dog crate inside. I would offer put a towel on my lap and they would perch on my lap or arms while I'd watch tv. Happily content we could sit there for hours. Anyway I may have slightly bent the truth to my partner about the length of there incubation period by a few months too have them inside for longer... only during the night they would graze happily daily.. so I had two full grown chickens for a couple of months watching tv with me in the evening.. now they run to great me when i go outside every day.. they are like my children.

A9AA31ED-77C8-4CA8-942E-7261262AE9D2.png

Welcome to BYC!​

Hello Mel and welcome to our community. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom