Funny things that your kids say . . . .

* kid brother was the crack-up in our family. At 5, when we're all glued to the first episode of "That's Incredible!" and gasping and groaning b/c some guru nut is poking nails through his skin and spinning with full buckets of water on ropes pulling on them-- he stops his spinning FINALLY, and the kid says, "What's he gonna do now? Throw up in the buckets????"

Last edited:
My 2 yr old granddaughter came to visit the grammy/poppop's farm last week. She loves all the animals. They all seemed entertained by her, except one Brown Chinese goose who rushed her every opportunity. But I digress.

My little corgi dotes on her and it's adorable. Elisabeth came in the office to sit with me and saw Willow chewing on one of my sneakers. She got down, took the shoe and said 'gammy's' ... I said, no, that is Willow's shoe.

She turned around, took hold of Willow's paw and put the tennis shoe (as if checking fit). She stops, looks at me with the oddest look, since it's obvious the 'shoe don't fit.' I think she thought her 'gammy' was pulling her leg!

I know I should remember lots more than this and will later, but two things my 2 1/2 yr old daughter does that I think are funny...

I lay her down for a nap, she gets up...plays for half an hour...knocks on her side of the door and yells..."Mommy I wake up"....

If she really wants to do something she isn't suppose to do, she will literally start pushing me or DH into the other room so we can't see her...

I know i have funnier stories than that back in the cobwebs somewhere, will post if I can pull them out.

After raising a girl for 7 years, I had my son. Sons are a whole new ball game.
When he was about 2 1/2 years old he had just gotten out of the tub and was on the couch with his cup of milk. I noticed he kept pushing his hand down into his lap... I asked what was wrong and his reply was "Dis tang teeps dittin hard...I tink it's fillin up with milk" It took me two weeks to get the child to drink milk again.

My teacher was trying to take up time as he tought us everything for the day and his son was in the class so he started telling us stories of when his son was a baby. The most funny one was: "We were driving on a road and we saw some cows, we stopped and got out of the car to look at the cows.Then the cows started running towards us. And the ________ (left his name blank) says: 'No cows don't eat my diaper.' ". It was so funny.

lol.png
Thanks everyone! I loved to read about all the funny little people out there.
big_smile.png

Wyatt is 3 yrs old (-- story was relayed to me by my mom about her cousin's grandson) and was told by his mom to get ready to go to preschool, and that he could not take the toy train he was playing with. Telling him 2 or 3 more times he could not take the train, his mom was getting frustrated with him. Finally Wyatt says, "you may just have to spank my butt, but I'm TAKING this train to school..."

On Mother's Day I was in church with my mom. My sister and her daughter were also there. The daughter (my niece Jennifer) is expecting a baby boy in a couple more months. Her two year old daughter Hannah noticed Jennifer rubbing her belly. Hannah asked, "Mommy feel bad?" Jennifer said, "Yes, Mommy's tummy feels a little bad." Hannah patted Jennifer's belly and said, "Be NICE to Mommy!"

Back
Top Bottom