Funny things that your kids say . . . .

Mine has been rhyming lately.
Today it was "Roo rhymes with Poo!"
Since she began watching Word World she has been a spelling and writing maniac!

When my folks were visiting, I told my son to do something and he said NO. When I went for him, he threatened me with "I'll tell Grandma and she'll spank you." Of course, he ran for G'ma laughing all the way. Think G'ma didn't have him spoiled?

It's hard to remember them, there are so many!

Well, anyone remember those Subway commercials, where the lady would order a funny named sandwich.
Well, one day we went to McD's, and my son informs me he wants a Badonkadonk Butt. I tell him (while trying to maintain a straight face) that it is not real, and he says "yes it is Mom, I saw it on TV!" Later on, that commercial came on and he says "See Mom, I told you it was real!!!".

I don't have kids, but I'm a teacher. I taught in an all black school for 10 years. The kids there once told me, "Mr. Tate, we don't think of you as white. We think of you as light complected." I thought that was hilarious!

The very best ever, though...my friend Matt's little boy was 3 or 4 and still in a car seat. He was in the back of the car pulling at his pants. Matt asked him if he was ok, he said yep. He kept pulling, so Matt asked are you sure everything's ok down there, Aiden? He said yep, but kept pulling at his pants. Finally, Matt asked, Aiden, is there something wrong with Mr. Winkey, is it bothering you? Aiden said....Nope. Mr. Winkey just needs to be played with now and then.
I would have wrecked lololol

the other day my little 5 year old cousin asked me what i want to be when grow up and i said that i wANT to be a vet. so in turn , i asked him the ame question... he saaid with a sinseare face "when i grow up i wanna be a lioness"...lmao...!! he wants to be a female lion.. hes a boy.. and ... u get the picture.lllolololol..

This story sticks in my mind--probably b/c I need to remind myself of it every now and again.

One day when my son was about 3 or 4, he had done something wrong for which he was immediatley sent to his room . (don't remember what....) After I had cooled down, I went in to talk to him, and I was so focused on getting my point across to him, that my little talk turned into a very long lecture.

After who knows how long, (cause I was on a roll, baby....!), I noticed he was rolling on the bed, and looking out the window (not what i wanted from him!!!).

So I stopped my very long (and, under different circumstances, very good speech), and said" Luke! Are you listening to me?"

He said, "yes Momma, but when you talk so much, I can't hear what you say"

Guess what?... I got THAT message loud and clear.

Great stories!
I don't have kids, but my niece and nephew are great entertainment.
My five year old niece, Taylor, is a handful, and their mom, Lori uses the wooden spoon. Taylor was in a snotty mood one day and Lori was telling her to shape up. Then up runs Justin (3 years old) with the wooden spoon in his hand and a huge grin on his face! He tells Lori, "Here you go, Mom!"
gig.gif

Fun stories. When my daughter was quite young and they "scrubbed" a space shuttle misson due to bad weather she said"Mom aren`t you glad you don`t have to scrub that!" Kids say the darndest things!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom