~>Fury of the Wind<~ (A Bird RP)

(Iā€™m rereading this rp and it is very entertaining.
Boy, Ritzā€™s speech pattern really changed towards the end though, not consistent at all. I think it would be a good idea to compile as a whole story. Some kinks would need to be ironed out, though.
Like the weird speech things and
ā€œHe was consumed in consumptionā€ which seemed funny at the time and now reads like a debilitating disease. Or the fact that Outcast enquires about Ritzā€™s species.
Also I reread parts towards the end and I indeed get Ritz and Riski confused.)
I definitely changed Fish Sticksā€™ speech pattern multiple times because I kept forgetting what it was originally like. :lol:
(WHY WAS MOONLIGHT SO POORLY WRITTEN MY GOSH
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„²šŸ„²
More proof I canā€™t write female characters)
(She was just very down-to-earth!)

(Iā€™ve discovered that the reason Moonlight looks different is there were months of inaction and we revived it and I not only forgot her eye color but I also forgot her name)

Moonight's piercing white eyes studied Blizzard's red ones, searching for any signs of self-interest. Just sincerity, and worry. Pupils wide but steady. Her beak drew into a line as she looked at the other birds scattered around them. She'd expected his request in advance, but only now realised what he might want.
"Ok," she said evenly. She looked back at his eyes, waiting until they locked. It has to do with them doesn't it? She asked with her mind, wondering if he had the skill to read it.
(WHY IS SHE TELEPATHIC)

Back
Top Bottom