~>Fury of the Wind<~ (A Bird RP)

Pics
His hackles unconsciously rose, just slightly. But he stared strait back at her and his voice was smooth, firm and collected. "I'm not saying anything else until there's a disclosed deal. The resistance, eh? I've heard bits and pieces about that. You got beef with just the pigeons or are other territories not your friends either?"
Claw hesitated before replying. "Our goal is to get rid of the pigeon disctatorship. Simple as that." She said carefully. "Remember, you still haven't told me anything about your boss, buddy."

"Take me there," Blizzard said without hesitation. He slowed himself and fell in behind Moonlight, ready for her to take the lead.

Fish Sticks practically tumbled over himself as he landed on the forest forest. He got up shakily, pieces of pine needles and forest litter stuck in his head feathers. He wasn't sure if he was trembling from fear or exhaustion; probably both.

(Hey, @Rooster_Tyranny, is it okay if Riski and Fish Sticks find Bagel Bite?)
The cityscape swept by in a blur. From high rises and pent houses to the most pitiable of slums, Moonlight and Blizzard saw it all with keen eyes. As pigeons, one of the birds most admirable for its speed and endurance in all flying manner, the two of them were approaching Raven territory with terrifying speed. Moonlight glanced backwards. She would never say it to his face, but little Blizzard was no spring chicken. Even this pigeon with the most enviable abilities may have trouble keeping up with Moonlight's strong, youthful wings. He better keep up, she thought with the last shred of self righteousness she'd managed to hold onto after their awkward exchange.
~
Riski was starting to tremble a bit himself. (If they don't run into Fish Sticks I can throw Earl in.) "I think we should keep walking," he said. Even as a particularly large bird, he knew that a big enough group of ravens was nothing to mess with. Or he assumed. Most ravens weren't quite as organized as these seagulls believed. Riski tried not to keep glancing upward. Menacing raven-shaped shadows seemed to keep creeping up in the corner of his vision.

Last edited:
(If they don't run into Fish Sticks I can throw Earl in.)
(Would you like them to meet up? I can easily make that happen. EDIT: WHOOPS! I missed @RoostersAreAwesome's message, yes, of course they can meet up :))

Claw hesitated before replying. "Our goal is to get rid of the pigeon disctatorship. Simple as that." She said carefully. "Remember, you still haven't told me anything about your boss, buddy."
"That's something we can both agree on, I can work with that." He said warmly, and gave her his wry smile again. He was thoughtful for several moments. "I"ll go scope things out. If things carry over well, I'll send someone over your way, and we can work things out from there. Sound easy enough?"

The cityscape swept by in a blur. From high rises and pent houses to the most pitiable of slums, Moonlight and Blizzard saw it all with keen eyes. As pigeons, one of the birds most admirable for its speed and endurance in all flying manner, the two of them were approaching Raven territory with terrifying speed. Moonlight glanced backwards. She would never say it to his face, but little Blizzard was no spring chicken. Even this pigeon with the most enviable abilities may have trouble keeping up with Moonlight's strong, youthful wings. He better keep up, she thought with the last shred of self righteousness she'd managed to hold onto after their awkward exchange.
~
Riski was starting to tremble a bit himself. (If they don't run into Fish Sticks I can throw Earl in.) "I think we should keep walking," he said. Even as a particularly large bird, he knew that a big enough group of ravens was nothing to mess with. Or he assumed. Most ravens weren't quite as organized as these seagulls believed. Riski tried not to keep glancing upward. Menacing raven-shaped shadows seemed to keep creeping up in the corner of his vision.
Bagel Bite's gaze sharpened as he heard talking. His eyes immediately began to dart around the room, looking for escape exists and hiding spots, maybe something he could use as a weapon, but he relaxed once the recognized the voices. He knew the guttural tone of a seagull no matter how far from the ocean he was. He poked his head out of an open window, (He's in an abandoned RV) "What are you doing?" He hissed.

Last edited:
Bagel Bite's gaze sharpened as he heard talking. His eyes immediately began to dart around the room, looking for escape exists and hiding spots, maybe something he could use as a weapon, but he relaxed once the recognized the voices. He knew the guttural one of a seagull no matter how far from the ocean he was. He poked his head out of an open window, (He's in an abandoned RV) "What are you doing?" He hissed.
(Lol, I said Fish Sticks. I meant Bagel Bite though.)
Riski almost jumped a foot, but instead dug his feet deep into the sod, putting on a brave face. He could see a seagull head poking out the window. He followed us. It's only one, though. I can take him. Riski relaxed a bit and rolled his neck. "I could ask you the same," he replied.

Riski almost jumped a foot, but instead dug his feet deep into the sod, putting on a brave face. He could see a seagull head poking out the window. He followed us. It's only one, though. I can take him. Riski relaxed a bit and rolled his neck. "I could ask you the same," he replied.
"Pigeons." He said with a flat, resentful tone. Carefully, he glided down from the RV towards them, but he still landed with a wince. He nodded to Fish Sticks, and turned to the big one, sizing him up, "Who's your friend?".

"Pigeons." He said with a flat, resentful tone. Carefully, he glided down from the RV towards them, but he still landed with a wince. He nodded to Fish Sticks, and turned to the big one, sizing him up, "Who's your friend?".
Apparently Fish Sticks isn't the only one with a pigeon peeve.
"If you're talking to me, I'd say someone who put himself into trouble without necessity. Some stupid old gull wanted to display his dominance and called a whole fleet to chase me out of the bay. What I call unnecessary measures and overkill. If he doesn't want me there, he can go ahead and say it. "Anyways, this guy decided to prove his undying loyalty to me by tagging along, instead of playing the innocent bystander. If you're talking to him though, I call myself Riski," was Riski's tangential reply.
His friend looked too exhausted to chat and more on the verge of collapsing. The other gull looked like he knew where to hide, though.
"So, are you going to keep chasing me? Because you look like you aren't going to do that. You seem like you weren't there, like you are surprised at this news. It has to do with pigeons. Now tell me why."

"If you're talking to me, I'd say someone who put himself into trouble without necessity. Some stupid old gull wanted to display his dominance and called a whole fleet to chase me out of the bay. What I call unnecessary measures and overkill. If he doesn't want me there, he can go ahead and say it. "Anyways, this guy decided to prove his undying loyalty to me by tagging along, instead of playing the innocent bystander. If you're talking to him though, I call myself Riski," was Riski's tangential reply.
His friend looked too exhausted to chat and more on the verge of collapsing. The other gull looked like he knew where to hide, though.
"So, are you going to keep chasing me? Because you look like you aren't going to do that. You seem like you weren't there, like you are surprised at this news. It has to do with pigeons. Now tell me why."
"Vaatras?" He asked, unimpressed, this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. "That guy needs to go pound sand. I was trying to do the right thing for once. Couple of pigeons had ganged up on this cute little owl and her friend, threatening to kill em and what not. I decided to put an end to that. All I got outta that was a busted leg and some birds prolly lookin for my head. Would've died too if it wasn't for a couple of hawks. I broke one of their wings, though." He added with a bit of pride.

"Vaatras?" He asked, unimpressed, this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. "That guy needs to go pound sand. I was trying to do the right thing for once. Couple of pigeons had ganged up on this cute little owl and her friend, threatening to kill em and what not. I decided to put an end to that. All I got outta that was a busted leg and some birds prolly lookin for my head. Would've died too if it wasn't for a couple of hawks. I broke one of their wings, though." He added with a bit of pride.
Riski nodded. This seemed like a rather trustworthy fellow, especially considering his views on Vaatras. (Waiting for @RoostersAreAwesome to respond.)

Bagel Bite's gaze sharpened as he heard talking. His eyes immediately began to dart around the room, looking for escape exists and hiding spots, maybe something he could use as a weapon, but he relaxed once the recognized the voices. He knew the guttural tone of a seagull no matter how far from the ocean he was. He poked his head out of an open window, (He's in an abandoned RV) "What are you doing?" He hissed.
Riski nodded. This seemed like a rather trustworthy fellow, especially considering his views on Vaatras. (Waiting for @RoostersAreAwesome to respond.)
"Yeah, Vaatras," Fish Sticks interjected. "His ego got a little bruised, now we're payin' the price." He plopped miserably to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom