~>Fury of the Wind<~ (A Bird RP)

Pics
Molly landed next to the bush “Storm?” She called “Storm...”
Storm popped out of the bush. "I thought you were gone!" He chirped excitedly. "Why did you take so long? Did a pigeon attack you?!" He was hopping up and down.
Moonlight began to descend below the treeline as all signs of civilization began to rush away towards the horizon. They'll be hiding here, Moonlight thought. Far away from pigeon territory. She glanced back at Blizzard. The elderly pigeon seemed to have no problem keeping up. Well, we are pigeons after all. More skillful in flight than any of the other birds in the territories.
Before Blizzard could object, Moonlight leapt toward the throat of the nearest raven, who just happened to be Earl.
Earl tilted his eye toward the strange firey black-and-white pigeon before him. Her pink toes were outstretched with bristling metal spikes and her powerful wings were spread wide -better for beating you with.
Oh. I should probably assume an aggressive stance, his sleep-dulled brain thought numbly.
What a very rude awakening from my nap.
The pigeon was screeching right now, her clear white eyes filled with heat. (You have to understand that to ravens, pigeons sound very high pitched.)
"Three fugitives wanted for commiting treason are hiding somewhere in the Four Territories. They were last seen flying towards Raven territory. They were as follows: a cream pigeon female with muffed legs, a gull, and a burrowing owl." Moonlight thought that she was keeping herself poised and calm, but she got a bit yelly (excuse my lack of English knowledge) at times.
"No. I haven't seen them."
Earl's hackles rose higher and higher as the pigeon spoke, growing twice his considerable size. A lieutenant. I should kill her. I could be punished for this, but I should kill her. "But
how does that give you the rights to cross the Raven border?" He growled.
"Moonlight!" Blizzard tucked in his wings and dove after her, wind whistling across his round body. He felt like a small watermelon, sailing towards its eventual death splattered upon the cruel ground. As he got closer and closer to Moonlight, he finally shot out his wings and frantically slowed his descent. "What in the feathers are you doing?!"
(In used to this format) nanako: {her rhought}, nanako: talking, *actions* but I can try it your way)

Nanako: "the last two times I met their members they chased me off from the food. They havent exactly been friendly to outsiders." *she flapped her wings as she said that, then pecked at a few nearby crumbs*
"Wait... you're a non-member?" Rocket took a step back from her. The small reddish pigeon's feathers were puffed out in alarm.
“Hi!” Orbit responded quietly, raising a foot too. “Would you like to join me?”
@RoostersAreAwesome
"Uh, sure!" Trout mumbled, hopping closer to her. "I'm Trout," he said.

Storm popped out of the bush. "I thought you were gone!" He chirped excitedly. "Why did you take so long? Did a pigeon attack you?!" He was hopping up and down.

"Moonlight!" Blizzard tucked in his wings and dove after her, wind whistling across his round body. He felt like a small watermelon, sailing towards its eventual death splattered upon the cruel ground. As he got closer and closer to Moonlight, he finally shot out his wings and frantically slowed his descent. "What in the feathers are you doing?!"

"Wait... you're a non-member?" Rocket took a step back from her. The small reddish pigeon's feathers were puffed out in alarm.

“No I just a run in with a few nasty crows who thought I took their baby

Nanako: "couldnt you tell?" *she held up the foot with the yellow band. "This stupid thing is a dead give away." *she hopped back a few times when the othwr pigeon gavehave that reaction. Lifring her wings to fly if she needed to.*

"Doing everything you wouldn't," Moonlight hissed. If Blizzard would have just play along and be menacing, this plan would work perfectly. Of course, she had made some mistakes. She could have threatened a slightly smaller raven.
"You haven't seen any of those birds I mentioned?"
Earl's face was a mixture of thoughtfulness and befuddlement. He slowly shook his head. Of course, if I did see them, I wouldn't tell you, he thought rebelliously. This thought gave him satisfaction, while not being entirely true. If Earl were to see that odd mixture of birds, he was more likely to chase them out of his territory. Now that he knew their pigeon predicament however, they had gained a Resistance-worthy status. I'll have to tell the Resistance about this.
Earl abruptly began to chase the pigeon pair southwards.
Moonlight climbed the air, wondering if Blizzard would flee. New plan. Fly in from a different angle. She thought. I got ahead of myself. Regain your composure. Trust Blizzard's tracking skills. Trust Blizzard's instincts. And squirrelfeathers... Don't attack the locals!

“No I just a run in with a few nasty crows who thought I took their baby
"Well I'm sure they weren't talking about me. My parents are dead." Storm said matter-of-factly. "Then what?" He peered at her eagerly.
Nanako: "couldnt you tell?" *she held up the foot with the yellow band. "This stupid thing is a dead give away." *she hopped back a few times when the othwr pigeon gavehave that reaction. Lifring her wings to fly if she needed to.*
Rocket cocked her head in curiosity. She took a wary step forward. "Are you a human-pet? I hear humans keep pigeons in cages, and cut off their wings so they can't fly!"
"Doing everything you wouldn't," Moonlight hissed. If Blizzard would have just play along and be menacing, this plan would work perfectly. Of course, she had made some mistakes. She could have threatened a slightly smaller raven.
Earl's face was a mixture of thoughtfulness and befuddlement. He slowly shook his head. Of course, if I did see them, I wouldn't tell you, he thought rebelliously. This thought gave him satisfaction, while not being entirely true. If Earl were to see that odd mixture of birds, he was more likely to chase them out of his territory. Now that he knew their pigeon predicament however, they had gained a Resistance-worthy status. I'll have to tell the Resistance about this.
Moonlight climbed the air, wondering if Blizzard would flee. New plan. Fly in from a different angle. She thought. I got ahead of myself. Regain your composure. Trust Blizzard's tracking skills. Trust Blizzard's instincts. And squirrelfeathers... Don't attack the locals!
Blizzard hurriedly followed Moonlight, flapping furiously to get along beside her. "Ravens are so pushy!" He huffed, "It's not like we were gonna invade his territory or somethin'."

(didn't Earl run into Bagel Bite?)

"Well I'm sure they weren't talking about me. My parents are dead." Storm said matter-of-factly. "Then what?" He peered at her eagerly.

Rocket cocked her head in curiosity. She took a wary step forward. "Are you a human-pet? I hear humans keep pigeons in cages, and cut off their wings so they can't fly!"

Blizzard hurriedly followed Moonlight, flapping furiously to get along beside her. "Ravens are so pushy!" He huffed, "It's not like we were gonna invade his territory or somethin'."
"They act like they have something to hide," Moonlight said. She continued her steep climb skyward, too high for the elderly raven.
"Ok. You're the expert tracker here. Where do you think those birds went?" She cleared her face, making it unreadable.

(@LoveMyChickenBabies )

(@Anime2lover ?)

(@Rooster_Tyranny )

Claw nodded. "Sounds fine," she clicked her beak, "cat-snack,"
Fish Sticks eagerly hopped into the RV through the open door. "Nice place you got here," he said, settling onto a paper bag on the floor.
Bagel Bite settle into an open cabinet and tossed Fish Sticks a half eaten dead mouse he had been working on. He turned to Riski, "Dunno much, I ran into one and as long as you don't like pigeons they seem to like you. They're mostly loners." He gave Riski a bemused stare, "It's the pigeons you wanna worry 'bout, they may seem like harmless stupid little birds but boy I can tell you what." He gestured to his scratched wings with his beak.
~
"Settled then." Barky flew up into the air without waiting for a reply, hoping to run into some of his superiors.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom