Fuzzy's Farm

I don't want him to get tubes! Please don't let him have to get tubes!
fl.gif
My sixteen year old got tubes when she was little. It was fabulous! However, they work best within the first three months- so schedule it so that it will benefit him the most. During school. Seriously it was so good- she could hear better, no more fluid in the ears etc.
Now she needs hearing aids but not because of the tubes. Probably because she needed some sort of permanent tube but they dont do that.

But Good Luck to him! Hope they can clear it up for you.

Silver, Nova, Robin
hugs.gif

Robin...PLEASE let Sunday be okay...I would hate to cancel on my mom.

I was out locking up, and I brought a plate of spaghetti with me... Only 4 girls were even interested... Guess which four? The only 4 I have left from my original flock... I guess they remembered that the food lady brings out treats when its cold and will feed them on the roost. The rest will learn...

My boys are going to need names soon. They are getting absolutely beautiful. I will work on pictures of them tomorrow. Might make y'all jealous with their faverolle loveliness. Hehe. The are not crowing yet. They are almost 4 months old too! I can't believe it! And they are so very timid yet.

frow.gif

Well, my daughter had a doozie seizure at school today. She had Three seizures within fifteen minutes. Fell face first onto the floor and bounced her head violently on the classroom floor and table leg before they got it cleared away and something under her head; She has a huge bruise on her chin, a goose egg on her forehead- side of her face is swollen. She was unresponsive and unconscious for two and a half hours. Throughout the ambulance ride, fluids, CT scan... out cold.

I found out today that she has a 'cyst' in the right temporal lobe of her brain- and nobody ever told me.

I have a whole lot of questions with that diagnosis- mainly, why has nobody ever told me?
How do they know its a cyst without doing an MRI? A cat is really just a soft-tissue xray; how do they know its a cyst? How did it get there? AND again why has nobody ever told me? They said they compared it back to March 2007 and the size has never changed.
Did I mention that nobody has ever told me?

New medicine tonight. Wait for it.......
She has vicodin for head pain- and she is fourteen...and now he gave us a new seizure med. Side effect? headache.
barnie.gif

I cant function any more. I am mentally exhausted. Ive been at the ER since 1. I need to go to bed so I can get up and do it all over again- well, hopefully no ER but I still have to get up and go to work.
I would have been scared out of my ever loving mind. And then to find out there is a cyst you never knew about this whole time. What!?!
Stay strong, Mom2. And I pray things go better for your daughter asap.
hugs.gif

My sixteen year old got tubes when she was little. It was fabulous! However, they work best within the first three months- so schedule it so that it will benefit him the most. During school. Seriously it was so good- she could hear better, no more fluid in the ears etc.
Now she needs hearing aids but not because of the tubes. Probably because she needed some sort of permanent tube but they dont do that.

But Good Luck to him! Hope they can clear it up for you.

Silver, Nova, Robin
hugs.gif

Robin...PLEASE let Sunday be okay...I would hate to cancel on my mom.
No no no Kim. Do NOT cancel on your Mom. I will make it Sunday before you do that.

My birds pranked me today
I would have pooped my pants... How un-nerving! Well, you got your little adrenaline rush for today!
Well, my daughter had a doozie seizure at school today.
Sorry I was writing while you were posting.
barnie.gif
I would be livid... hell hath no fury like a mad mama! Give em hell!
You can buy selenium tablets at Wal-Mart and crush them up and water them down for him. Just be careful with the selenium. Animals need it but too much will kill them.
Good to know!... I am just SSSOOOOOO broke at the moment.

you shouldn't take eggs from a robin's nest because how about if the chicken doesn't stay on the eggs ( I would feel guilty for taking the eggs if they didn't hatch because the robin did all of the work and the eggs are history.

Back
Top Bottom