GA egg specials - RIR, BO, BR, Sp Sussex & WL

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
I can take one more order of RIR's at the special price - 18 eggs for $32 shipped or 12 for $25 shipped

I can take one more order of Buff Orpington's

I can take one more order of White Leghorns

SOLD OUT OF Barred Rocks until Thursday

SOLD OUT OF EASTER EGGERS (AMERICAUNA/ARACAUNA's) more will be available next week

SOLD OUT of Speckled Sussex until Thursday

For those on our Original French Copper Marans with Feathered Legs - from Jesse in GA.....We're shipping very soon. I'm waiting on my hatch from the incubator ...Pray for me I had to open the door yesterday for humidity pen.

Also Wellsummers should be laying soon and the original eggs (as babies were so beautiful.....)

Our eggs are very fertile and fresh. We have over 300 layers and Yes I'm chicken crazy! Our pens are all separate. We are a two person organic farm in Bowdon and we are here to serve your desires and needs in animals and eggs and cooking herbs and flowers. We are here to serve you.

I take paypal, cash, checks and money orders. Please remember we now are selling baby chicks too. For more info or to order, pm me or call me at 4044092352

God's blessings on each of you as you take care of his special babies. I am so grateful for your support of our small farm. We could not make it without you.

Here are the Buff's
8875_buff_orph2.jpg

Here are the Easter Eggers and their eggs:

8875_p1010019.jpg

8875_p1010015.jpg

Speckled Sussex:
8875_sussex.jpg

Please Let me know if you need more photos or search Bargain. May God Bless you today and every day of our life and may you be filled with JOY!

Last edited:
Since some of you have asked, I'm sending a white leghorn rooster photo so you can see that comb.

8875_whiteleg.jpg

Again, I so appreciate the orders you all have placed. It makes such a difference in our small farm operations here. As I wrap each egg, I'm praying for it and the postal service and you as you care for it. Blessings to each of you.

Back
Top Bottom