Gaggle of Geese Lovers

Pics
I've got a broody goose! :celebrate
One of the Buff hens went broody and is helping her mom incubate. Stupid bird couldn't pick the nest full of eggs that no one is sitting on. :rolleyes: I also can't get the Pomeranian to set. If she hasn't gone broody by Thursday, I'm going to have to pull them and incubate them and then foster them back to her.

I think I’ve got a broody goose! :yesss:

2F61E9DA-E9C6-4652-ADDD-3A69D3E92282.jpeg

Mine start screaming their heads off when they see me coming. Mine don't know how to be quiet.
Everyone not on a nest does that. The broody girls are super quiet. I can usually bring them a snack and some water and they just relax. Ever since the incident, they've been really nervous and hissy though.

Everyone not on a nest does that. The broody girls are super quiet. I can usually bring them a snack and some water and they just relax. Ever since the incident, they've been really nervous and hissy though.
Mine probably yell at me because I remove their eggs? I've not had a quiet broody. They sit in a pile yelling at me. :confused: Mine will take your arm off for head lettuce.

Mine probably yell at me because I remove their eggs? I've not had a quiet broody. They sit in a pile yelling at me. :confused: Mine will take your arm off for head lettuce.
My girls don't get me for reaching under them. But the ganders will eat you alive if they are nearby. lol

Back
Top Bottom