Game bird? Showed up

Oh wait, maybe I did. Gamebird refers to partridge and similar species, is that right?
It does, i forget because local vernacular here when most of the guyssay game birdsthey arereferring to fighting bred birds or jungle fowl..most of the older horsemen here either still have a few birds or raised themfor decades and i listen to themtalk at work. I usually catch myself, but i didnt today..and i k ow better

Aseel are not the only gamefowl. They're just one type of Oriental gamefowl. This one's an American gamefowl. There are many many different types
A lot of the fighting birds here in Cajun country are single comb birds, but theu dub them usually..i have had two exercise riders ask me why i havent on some of my cockerels. And i am like because it helpsthem cool off and my birds are not suppossed to be fighting... they are either layers or dual purpose

A lot of the fighting birds here in Cajun country are single comb birds, but theu dub them usually..i have had two exercise riders ask me why i havent on some of my cockerels. And i am like because it helpsthem cool off and my birds are not suppossed to be fighting... they are either layers or dual purpose

Yes, most American gamefowl are straight combed

Yes, most American gamefowl are straight combed
He has turned into into the gentlest pet bird. My old English bantam hen is aloof and typically doesn't spend much time with the flock.she has become his hen. He also watches over my disabled bantam polish pullet, while other bantam Cockrels or roosters will attempt to breed her if she hangs with the flock, he doesn't and therefore she moves around more and does normal pullet things when he watches over. His personality is interesting compared to other birds

He has turned into into the gentlest pet bird. My old English bantam hen is aloof and typically doesn't spend much time with the flock.she has become his hen. He also watches over my disabled bantam polish pullet, while other bantam Cockrels or roosters will attempt to breed her if she hangs with the flock, he doesn't and therefore she moves around more and does normal pullet things when he watches over. His personality is interesting compared to other birds
Isn't it so nice to see some roosters that just seem to know when they can't do stuff with hens? I have a few now that don't breed weakened/small hens and while it could be something less happy and more primal, sometimes I like to think it's because they don't want to hurt their girls.

Back
Top Bottom