GAME CAMS.

Big Doggie

Songster
Mar 23, 2020
Mass
Just bought my first wildlife cam and had to buy 8 AA batteries and a micro SD card. Big disappointment!! The batteries went dead by the next morning and no photos or videos either. I returned it to Amazon today.
QUESTION: What cam is a good one for the money?

I have a simmons trail camera that works well. It takes 8 double a batteries as well, and it takes an sd card. It takes good pictures, but I have never tried the video.

I have several game cameras. I bought a couple that weren't that good but went on YouTube and watched some videos on cameras. I do have a favorite one. I wanted a camera that would take good night pictures. Here most of the predators roam at night. When I first put up my cameras, I was surprised at the predators that roam here at night. Most cameras take good daytime pictures but not always nighttime. I have several cameras identical to this one. They are manufactured with different names but are identical and take great night pictures.
https://www.amazon.com/ZIMOCE-Activ...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
DSCF0008125 01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom