Game Cube or DS for a 4 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go ds - gamecube accessories are becomming hard to find - games usually only in pawn or second hand shops.

i'm for the leapster too. no games until study habits are sound first. my daughter is 11 now and got a wii last year. she loses it if her grades slip at all.

I know video games are everywhere now days and things have changed since my kids were little, but is it really neccesary for kids that young to have video games? Mine spent lots of time outdoors playing, building with legos, tinker toys, etc. Just seems like letting them have games that young is setting them on the road to be little couch potatoes. I realize there are educational ones, but so is looking at books and being read to.

Sounds like to me you need to get the PS2 back from your hubby and regift it to your son and tell you Mother or MIL that you'd like some groceries for CHRISTmas......

below is a line form your other video game thread....you saidi it, not me.

McCord6 said..... quote.....
Sometimes I regret buying the PS2 (which was SUPPOSED to be for Jay last year for xmas! but instead the 4 year old boy hasn't really played it with his pre-school games) and even more that FIL baught Hubby a game chair that is REALLY REALLY LOUD (nice comfortable green leather game chair, really nice).

YOu can re-read your thread here-----> https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=271428

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom