Gamebird given to me..What is she/he?

Pics
Just for general knowledge to get something straight. To those ignorant to the facts about games. They are NOT aggressive to humans. Back in the day the very last thing a handler wanted in the pit was a cock to turn on them. Man fighters are culled. Those who are saying they are do not know what they are talking about and need not spread bad information. Thats why they get a bad rap either people spewing bad information that is not true or those who think they will be all fine growing up together in one pen cause the owner has this great idea that they can change something that started thousands of years ago, you cant and wont. Look if you don't know them just leave them alone let the folks that are actually knowledgeable about them keep them and stay with your regular ones.
Oh and its gamefowl not bird
We were all born ignorant. If you leave games to only the knowledgeable then there will be no knowledgeable ones left. What we need is more people like you to teach.

Last edited:
We were all born ignorant. If you leave games to only the knowledgeable then there will be no knowledgeable ones left. What we need is more people like you to teach.
Nowadays it's difficult to teach cause people can't handle constructive criticism or given advise without getting all butthurt. They already know it all. As I said dont give advice or information if you don't know

Nowadays it's difficult to teach cause people can't handle constructive criticism or given advise without getting all butthurt. They already know it all. As I said dont give advice or information if you don't know
I agree. People take for granted that in the times of the internet you can talk to a seasoned guy with out having to leave your home. Some people on here have been keeping birds all their life ,but what they have to say gets dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom