GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Oh, you already had a game scheduled, didn't you?  You get first dibs on game date & time!  Were you originally planning on tonight?  You still can!  You can do yours at 6 est (5 cst) and I can do mine at 10 est (9 cst). 
tomorrow is fine. I don't feel the best today anyways. I'm a klutz and tripped over some boards while walking backwards yesterday and I just want to go home and relax when I get off work.

tomorrow is fine. I don't feel the best today anyways. I'm a klutz and tripped over some boards while walking backwards yesterday and I just want to go home and relax when I get off work.

Oh no! Get to feeling better!
hugs.gif

Game schedule listed in first post.

10/24 10 pm EST - hosted by cjwaldon
10/25 6 pm EST - hosted by minihorse927

Who's in time out? Is this correct? Were there any games after 10/08?
(Seek and Find was negated due to technical difficulties.)

10/8/2016 MotorcycleChick NAME THAT SONG
10/2/2016 Auroradream26 BINGO
10/2/2016 generaldsherman BINGO

Game schedule listed in first post.

10/24 10 pm EST - hosted by cjwaldon
10/25 6 pm EST - hosted by minihorse927

Who's in time out? Is this correct? Were there any games after 10/08?
(Seek and Find was negated due to technical difficulties.)

10/8/2016 MotorcycleChick NAME THAT SONG
10/2/2016 Auroradream26 BINGO
10/2/2016 generaldsherman BINGO
I didn't go to work today. I'm going to OT tomorrow at 8 and work tues weds thurs. I would rather play for chicks anyway if I had to pick because of the time out rule. Just let me know.

He's still gorgeous though... and 100% Ayam Cemani...
big_smile.png

Out of my keeper male and 1st pullet laying, I've gotten a couple with heavy feather stubs... BUT this hatch so far, same pair, 3 out of 4 have perfect clean legs... to me that's not half bad odds... and I do not believe it's the same gene that is in feather-legged breeds... I think it's something else...

Feather stubbed one is on far left...
Cute chicks!

-Kathy

Three ameraucana chicks this morning. Had to assist a splayed leg chick. They are now under their "mama", aka brooder plate, one with a bandaid on it's little feeties

Tonight's prize is 6 plus whatever they lay today, if any, Ayam Cemani hatching eggs.  Fee is $20 to cover postage, packing materials, and PP fee.

What's PP fee? Mind won't get out of the gutter on that for some reason plus I thought we were striking at work today and so I'm not awake yet (at work, working still lol)

As fo game choice, a test run for Battle Chicks/Eggs w/e, would be good idea PRIOR to actual chicks being available I think, to see if any kinks need working on... but any game is good I think.

Back
Top Bottom