Garden thread

Pics
Since all many of us can do right now is dream, how about pics from last years attempt or maybe things you tried and succeeded or failed with? Here’s a pic of one of my beds last year. I let the girls come in and help clean it out between crops and hopefully get some of the bugs! The insects are my biggest challenge every year. Hope I can get a handle on them this year.

DAA13BA1-419C-4B57-B60A-6C3F3FF665CC.jpeg

Attachments

• 9B07DCF9-11B3-43A0-A793-5BB2CF78BF3F.jpeg
    9B07DCF9-11B3-43A0-A793-5BB2CF78BF3F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Since all many of us can do right now is dream, how about pics from last years attempt or maybe things you tried and succeeded or failed with? Here’s a pic of one of my beds last year. I let the girls come in and help clean it out between crops and hopefully get some of the bugs! The insects are my biggest challenge every year. Hope I can get a handle on them this year.

View attachment 1995809

CHICK PEAS!! They practically plant themselves!
:lau

Since all many of us can do right now is dream, how about pics from last years attempt

Here's my veggie garden at the start of spring last year:
garden1.jpg

And early summer, last year:
garden1-2.JPG

Shade garden (fills up an ugly empty spot next to garage), last year early spring:
garden2-1.jpg

And early summer:
garden2-3.JPG

Veggies are about 95% started from seed, but I have bad luck with flowers so conversely 95% of the shade plants were started plants.

Good afternoon everyone! Just wanted to say that I ordered alfalfa seeds from Amazon and they should arrive sometime before Friday. They are going to be for my chickens. I am going to plant them and grow them inside. They take about 7-10 days to grow.... I think. ;) Anyone else growing alfalfa?

Back
Top Bottom