hi, I love gardening but virtually stopped a couple years ago ,bad osteoarthritis ,took me all my time to look after chickens ,reading how you are all coping has me determined to start again.live on my own so do all myself i have now built a raised bed going to do another one start growing veg again ,missed doing that, thanks for the inspiration !
so glad you've joined us, its alot easier with someone you can talk to and ask whatever questions you might have, most of the folks on here have been thru it so welcome :frow

hi, I love gardening but virtually stopped a couple years ago ,bad osteoarthritis ,took me all my time to look after chickens ,reading how you are all coping has me determined to start again.live on my own so do all myself i have now built a raised bed going to do another one start growing veg again ,missed doing that, thanks for the inspiration !

Hi, it's nice to have you here with us! Congrats on getting a raised bed done :thumbsup

Just wanted to share,,, :)
Cut flowers from DD's garden.
IMG_20180915_133812215.jpg

In about a weeks time, note the roots sprouting from the Marigold only. This is just in water with no Rootex hormone. Interesting.:caf Marigolds sure are easy to propagate as I have Just Learned.
IMG_20180915_133820432.jpg

Just wanted to share,,, :)
Cut flowers from DD's garden.
View attachment 1537611
In about a weeks time, note the roots sprouting from the Marigold only. This is just in water with no Rootex hormone. Interesting.:caf Marigolds sure are easy to propagate as I have Just Learned.
View attachment 1537612
thats a new one for me too, next spring after i get them started from seeds, will try to start some from the plants. thanks

good morning ,just having a break been tidying garden up for winter ,lots to do yet .going to clean chickens as soon pebbles has laid ,coop is a converted summer house needs a deep clean got lge bag sawdust yesterday and de so ready to go !started compost heap few days ago ,long time since i did one, filling up nicely dog mollie not impressed she can,t get to it .stored all bottles of liquid feed i made with comfrey and nettles great stuff saves money as well !weather brightening up going to do some more work back later

Back
Top Bottom