Funny to be quoting myself :gig But just an update. DD#2 who has a part time gig working for Sherlock Holmes, told me that this weed is a KALANCHOE.:frow
a GOOGLE SEARCH pops up a gazillion varieties. No wonder BOTANY needs to use a language very few use, to classify their plants:lol:
Give my thanks to DD#2. It is nice to give my new plant a name. My mom has one also and will be happy to know what it is. Mine has orange flowers and is blooming again - it bloomed in November (when I bought it).

have some plants started, the one yellow patio tomato had a tomato about as big as my little finger nail, the tiny tim is still flowers, have some meyer lemons and grapefruit started from seeds from the fruit, i also have orange trees started from oranges husband ate, have basil big enough to eat and lots of flowers started DSCN0379.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0378.JPG
    DSCN0378.JPG
    368.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0376.JPG
    DSCN0376.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0377.JPG
    DSCN0377.JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0381.JPG
    DSCN0381.JPG
    840.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0382.JPG
    DSCN0382.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 1
of course, no use in wasting them but have a month here yet at least, might be able to enjoy them here, have carrots started too but if they're not big enough, might leave them
If the carrots are small enough, they can be transplanted. It is not something normally done but it can be done. I learned this from accidentally pulling small carrot seedlings and replanting them. They did fine.

If they are too big, it can cause too much root damage.

If the carrots are small enough, they can be transplanted. It is not something normally done but it can be done. I learned this from accidentally pulling small carrot seedlings and replanting them. They did fine.

If they are too big, it can cause too much root damage.
i might try, like you say, if small enough, right now only about 2"inches tall. i got the seeds cheap enough, 20 cents a packet at walmarts and bought ten packs just to see if they were good, yep, i have alot more carrot seeds i bought from pinetree seeds and also from territorial seeds, have all my seeds ready to plant when the weather breaks in pa and we go back 😁

Back
Top Bottom