Garlic and Oregano use in poultry

spirulina is a good source of essential vitamins and minerals also have good source of vitamin E
Straighten heart muscles
And reduced heat stress miraculously

But just avoid in cold as the tendency is very cold and garlic tendency is hot

I find this very interesting, I haven't heard of spirulina, just looked it up since you mentioned helps heat stress.

I live in the desert so 120 f days sometimes often above 110 f is there a link you know of that talks about how much to give? Is it put in water? Ty

collodial silver is very effective rapid work Natural dietary suppliment
But I will not recommend it with mixup of ACV ..
Acv is different acidic property thing
CS is different mixing two components can hurt separately never

If rabbit drink the water it won't hurt them cause it use to treat rabit with some wound care

Perfect. I want to use it in place of acv, alone on its own in the water.

I find this very interesting, I haven't heard of spirulina, just looked it up since you mentioned helps heat stress.

I live in the desert so 120 f days sometimes often above 110 f is there a link you know of that talks about how much to give? Is it put in water? Ty

I did not know about the hot cold thing, but it makes sense because mine did not have issues with the extreme heat.

I just sprinkle it on the food and mix. It does not require a lot at all. In the summer when it's really hot I also ferment the feed. I feel that the water in the fermented feed keeps them hydrated. They also have fresh water, but I notice they drink less with the fermented feed

Back
Top Bottom