Gas up once again

cybercat

Songster
12 Years
May 22, 2007
Greeneville, Tn
Well, I knew it was going to happen again. I just thought it would be later this year. So it starts early. How many are prepared for another crash that is coming? To think of all those people that built coops and bought chicks, will put out alot of money in feed, only to get rid of them, because they can not afford to buy feed with gas so high. Thing is that this one coming was preventable but they will not do it. If gas stayed low things would still improve some but with it going back up .........

Around here we are still seeing companies closing and people losing jobs, homes ect. Gas going up will just make it happen alot faster once again and those just hanging on loose. Gads it sticks that speculators have control of gas prices.

Last Friday it was up to $3.49 GULP! and now its steady at $3.38. I think it has something to do with Libya crisis and heck, they only submit 18% of the US oil importation.......I think the spectulators and gas companies are really taking advantage of this!

When I drove to work the day before yesterday, the cheapest place was $3.87. When I drove home, it was $3.93
ep.gif
th.gif
!

I made a flat bed trailer for my bicycle. I can easily haul 80lbs of feed for the 3 miles I need to go. Take that Big Oil
smack.gif

It would get less attention then a 32 pack of beer. What kinda mileage can you squeeze out of a Harley anyway?

Hubby said the news was babbling about prices being around $5 on the East Coast by Memorial Day! It turns my stomach to think that these people willingly watch everyone suffer just to be able to buy their gas, and all they do is smile because that's one more dollar in their pocket
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom