1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

GCH CH Redyre Choice v Eternal Moon

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    This is Milton's brother, ET. This photo he had just completed his G CH, and is taking a Gr. 3 at the Winston Salem NC Cluster this past Dec.

[​IMG]

2. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    He IS a handsome fellow!

Rusty

3. ninny

ninny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    IL side of the QCA
    [​IMG]

4. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Year end stats just came out at the Canine Chronicle. ET ended the year in the top 20 . 2011 should be an even better year for him! [​IMG]

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Clean topline, wide and strong chest, deep girth, underline ties very well from girth to gaskin, and straight legs with good angle of pasterns, not showing any weaknesses.

One question.... I have NO idea about the upper half of the hind legs, are they supposed to be "lean looking" or big, almost quarter horse type? He didn't look like he has much muscle back there than he does on the front. I thought they were supposed to be muscular, a little more rounder.

6. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Handsome guy!

I thought of you today when I was reading CL. There is a lady selling rottie pups on there and someone was crying foul because the pups had longer fur, saying there was no way they could be pure. Then I thought of poor CIndy [​IMG].

She posted a picture of the parents too - mom has the skinniest face I have ever seen in a rottie. And chest.

I have learned to have a better eye for dogs thanks to you [​IMG]

7. ninny

ninny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    IL side of the QCA
    whats his title mean?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by