Gearing up for Christmas hatch! Who wants to join and plan with me?

count me in. white silkies. i have 6 so far, hoping for at least 12 by the fourth, but i have a problem, one hen went broody 3 days ago, first time at setting 7 months old and another i thought was a pullet started crowing today.
barnie.gif
but thats ok i have 10 of there chicks in the brooder from the thanksgiving hatch.
ya.gif
fuzzy butts. cant have enough..

Last edited:
Okay, I'm up for another try after my last 2 attempts went poorly. I went from none of my own being fertile to only 1 of 9 hatching. I'll set mine Wednesday in case I win an eggbid auction for some local eggs here. So far I've got 3 of my little porcelain d'uccle hen's eggs, I'm holding out for one more....Good luck to you all!

Me sign me up!!
frow.gif
Since my silkies eggs off eggbid turned out mutts...I am hoping my replacement eggs arrive in time and in one piece..Also did the train swap for some OEGB so it should make for an interesting Christmas Hatch...
celebrate.gif

OK, I'm in. 3chickens is signed up, so I HAVE to! She was the hostess of the Halloween Hatch, and did a terrific job! (BTW: I think there's another Chirstmas Hatch thread going, also) .....
I'm setting:
from Speckledhen:
21 Heritage Delwares,
4 BBS Orps,
1 Meg and Suede egg
1 Fern egg (Fern's 4th egg ever!)

from Lund121671 (Terry):
12 White Faced Black Spanish

Maybe I'll have to set some of these darn Silkie eggs, and Serama eggs that keep accumulating here .... unless someone will come and get them! (hint hint)

kathyinmo welcome to christmas hatching
ya.gif
I have your babies resting in the bator...Can't wait.... I have some silkies in from the golden egg farm today is day 19
fl.gif
out of 2 dozen only 5 made lock down..
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom