1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Geese? Do you have any? I want some please....

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Rondack, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Rondack

Rondack Songster

Feb 21, 2015
    Upstate NY
    I would like to start a flock of geese.. If anyone in upstate NY was any extra geese/goslings I would really like to have a pair to start my flock..... Thanks!

2. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchi Wan Kenobi

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    Where in upstate NY are you? I am on the VT border and will be having pairs of tufted roman goslings available.

3. Rondack

Rondack Songster

Feb 21, 2015
    Upstate NY
    Central Adirondacks,Township of Indian Lake. Yes, I can pick them up on the border, or we could meet halfway. So, could I have one pair?

4. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchi Wan Kenobi

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    Looks like you're about an hour and a half from me. I have two eggs due in about a week, so if those hatch and turn out to be a pair then I could have them available for you in a week. Otherwise, I will be setting more eggs soon, which means I would have the goslings in about a month.

5. Rondack

Rondack Songster

Feb 21, 2015
    Upstate NY
    Great! If they are both female that would be great too..... Please let me know when they hatch, Thanks!

6. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchi Wan Kenobi

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    Will do! I'll send you a PM so we can stay in touch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: