Gender and Breed Quiz (For learning purposes!)

Pics
Here's one (might be easy):

You can click on it to make it bigger too.
smile.png
She looks like a gorgeous salmon faverolle.

I had 2 Salmon Favs. This is the one I still have, Crouton. She looks like she's on drugs right now without her beard.

She's starting to warm up. But both of them were so skittish and SCREAM when I pick them up. Not sure if I would recommend or not. Just not friendly, and lay eggs about every other day and this one's eggs are just off-white and not particularly pinkish.

I mean, I like her--she's just not friendly. FERAL CHICKEN.

LL
I had 2 Salmon Favs. This is the one I still have, Crouton. She looks like she's on drugs right now without her beard. She's starting to warm up. But both of them were so skittish and SCREAM when I pick them up. Not sure if I would recommend or not. Just not friendly, and lay eggs about every other day and this one's eggs are just off-white and not particularly pinkish. I mean, I like her--she's just not friendly. FERAL CHICKEN.
She's cute! I'll keep that in mind when I'm looking for chicks in the future. :)

That isn't to say that they're all that way.... She's from Meyer. Noticing more and more that mostly anything with a beard is skittish. Wonder if it's because it limits their vision.

0.jpg

Just more used to birds to friendly birds. Too friendly.

Here's one, might be difficult. It's not a barnyard mutt--it's sold as this cross and fairly popular.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom