Genders of my 9 week olds?

SeaChickens

Songster
10 Years
Jul 20, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hi,
I posted picks of these chicks awhile back but was told I should post again when they're a bit older. Now they're about 9 weeks old and I am hoping all pullets (cross my fingers, knock on wood, etc). I ended up with one Cochin roo who I am trying to find a home for (breaking my heart) so hoping all of these are girls and can stay with me! What do you guys think? They are one each of hatchery-quality RIR, Australorp and Barred Rock. Tried to take a pic of a couple of their tails too, if that helps.
Thanks All!

I hate to guess, but I have a 10 week old Barred Rock that looks exactly like yours and I'm hoping its a pullet. I also have 2 more the same age, one has hardly any comb and no wattles and what's there is yellowish I think is a girl, and the other has a giant comb and wattles which I'm sure is a boy, but the one I'm not sure of is kind of in the middle like the one you posted, a little pink comb but not too big or red.

I hate to guess, but I have a 10 week old Barred Rock that looks exactly like yours and I'm hoping its a pullet. I also have 2 more the same age, one has hardly any comb and no wattles and what's there is yellowish I think is a girl, and the other has a giant comb and wattles which I'm sure is a boy, but the one I'm not sure of is kind of in the middle like the one you posted, a little pink comb but not too big or red.
Hope we both have pullets!

Back
Top Bottom