Georgia.......

big_smile.png
Buena Vista is between Columbus and Albany. Small town. I commute to Columbus to work.

I have heard of Gainesville. How's your weather up there?

Hello, I'm from Bowdon GA and we full time farm on our little chemical free farm.

By the way there is a larger thread for Georgians up here started a long while back

It's right here!!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=121387

For info about our farm, please see our website and also we do sell hatching eggs and in the spring/summer/fall babies of our poultry as well. Here's a list of our offerings.
I posted somewhere on this epic topic our listings.....but here they are again....Hope I don't leave any of the flocks out.

Lavendar Orpingtons
Speckled Sussex
Wheaten Marans
Blue Black Splash Orpingtons
Heritage Delawares
Heritage RhodeIslandReds
BBS Marans (current pen producing Blue Copper and Splash Marans)
Black Copper Marans
White Leghorns
Barred Rocks
Very Small group of Welsummers (more upcoming pullets -if you want a large group - probably late season)
Easter eggers

Pekin ducks (laying)

Guineas (not yet laying)

Turkeys - many kinds - not yet laying

Later in the Season - Coronation Sussex
Pumpkin Hulseys
Silkies
Olive Eggers

Have a great and blessed day. Nancy

Oh you have feathers???
lau.gif
Scuse me but I'm often in town with a feather or 2 tucked in my hair or shirt as I'm constantly checking on the babies and the flocks.... In fact I have a good friend who got one out of my hair at church....I think she pulled it out of her hand and made like the coin trick, but it might have been real....

Yes this weather is rough....I just took a bad tumble watering the flock. Over 300 gallons by hand every day in this storm, gallons by gallon. I decided to speed it up and lost my footing, it felt I fell, got soaked, broke my favorite bucket, got battered and bruished and jammed hands but I shall return out to help them again!

Come on warm up, snow is nice but ice bad!

Back
Top Bottom