German chickens

A west faker? We need a translator here!

LOL The translation is a westfalian deadlayer.....
reputedly because they lay themselves to death or something like that, I was told.....???
No, I don't have any, but I'd like some
big_smile.png

Orloffs are German, and there are some really fabulous games, whose names escape me, that originated in Germany.

Doesn't sound very German......I thought they were supposed to come from Iran or Russia.​

Quote:
Doesn't sound very German......I thought they were supposed to come from Iran or Russia.

Bantam Standard says Germany.
hmm.png
They're really terrorists pretending to be German. Silly kamakazi chickens.

Quote:
I've never heard of this breed. I'll have to do some research. If I just had to look at the name I would have guessed Russian as well. Definitely a breed to research.

vortec

I have beautiful Orloffs-they might have started in Germany, but Count Orloff got a hold of some and now they're Russian.
lol.png

goslings213-1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Doesn't sound very German......I thought they were supposed to come from Iran or Russia.

Bantam Standard says Germany.
hmm.png
They're really terrorists pretending to be German. Silly kamakazi chickens.

Lol. As if we don't have enough countries involved. Lets drag Japan into this with talk of kamakazis.

vortec

Bantam Standard says Germany. They're really terrorists pretending to be German. Silly kamakazi chickens.

lau.gif
Too funny.
lol.png

I looked in the standards too...British standards. Even the standards can't agree
hmm.png

I'd previously heard them referred to as Russian Orloffs.
They are nice though.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Go here:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

and then paste the URL you're wanting to translate into the spot for translating a page.

This works to understand, but it's not verbose...and it doesn't do well to translate to talk to someone...it tends to be very literal and freak them out. I had some greek friends who hated it when I tried to speak greek over chat with this thing. It will get you there, though.

Kamakazi and Deadlayers? Whoa weird chickens!
I think I must have some!
ya.gif
Although, I would have to nurse the Deadlayers back to health! Don't think I could do anything with suicidal Kamakazi chickens!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom