Get Fit Together

Pics
Today was bonkers. I erected a "hoop coop" type tunnel for my goats in anticipation of some winter weather headed our way. Then I built them a larger grooming stand. But I didn't get any cardio done at all. I will fit some in tomorrow night.

As for food today, I had 2 bowls of soup and 2 dinner rolls. Not a great choice, but hubby made the soup in the slow cooker and was so proud of it. And I skipped breakfast again. I gotta get back in the habit of eating breakfast. Prevents afternoon snacking.
Soup is a great food for this time of year. 😊 I enjoy making a pot when it's snowing out.

Richard Simmons GIF

Hey! I see that this thread hasn't been very active. I missed a week of running due to having Covid and feeling horrible, but I'm back at it today. My 5K race is next Saturday, and I'm pretty much ready. We've been running in Yaktrax, as the roads are compact snow and ice. So our times have been pretty slow, but we've gone the full distance.

Hey! I see that this thread hasn't been very active. I missed a week of running due to having Covid and feeling horrible, but I'm back at it today. My 5K race is next Saturday, and I'm pretty much ready. We've been running in Yaktrax, as the roads are compact snow and ice. So our times have been pretty slow, but we've gone the full distance.
That's exciting! Good luck.

I’ve started working out again. Some lifting. Some just body weight exercises. Just what I can do at home with my free weight and leg weights. I’m to trying to find someone at work or church that wants to go to the gym with me as I’m not comfortable going by myself.

Back
Top Bottom