Getting a puppy AKC registered?

lol

18601_download.jpeg

18601_photo10312326.jpg

wee.gif

Quote:
Since I'm one of those people that know those who make money off of selling pups I will answer. If your friend has more than 9 females and was to try and become state license in Missouri she would not pass. To be state licensed they will not allow breeding dogs to live inside the house. Also everyone I know does the same care for their dogs if not better.

See, I wouldn't want a dog that wasn't raised in the house. I'm getting a pet, not a breeding machine.

I still find it interesting I seem to put more thought into breeding my rabbits than some people but into breeding their dogs...

Just wondering.. are your rabbits raised inside? Cage free?
Honestly..i think everyone has their own way of raising their animals...
What works for you... may not work for another person.
Its only fair to understand that..

Last edited:
Symphony races me to the bed every day when ever I lay down...and then sits and rolls on me. I can't tell you how many times she has hit into my face and it hurts. She loves to roll in the covers and pillows once I am in bed
roll.png

I sooo miss doggie love. I wish you gals lived closer I would love to play with your dogs. Here's a pic of my girl Pepsi I recently placed her in another home since I've gotten busy and can't have a full time dog.
006-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom