Getting a puppy AKC registered?

Quote:
Since I'm one of those people that know those who make money off of selling pups I will answer. If your friend has more than 9 females and was to try and become state license in Missouri she would not pass. To be state licensed they will not allow breeding dogs to live inside the house. Also everyone I know does the same care for their dogs if not better.

See, I wouldn't want a dog that wasn't raised in the house. I'm getting a pet, not a breeding machine.

I still find it interesting I seem to put more thought into breeding my rabbits than some people but into breeding their dogs...

Quote:
Very Nice looking!!
bow.gif

Sure.. you can send me the link... I'll check it out...
big_smile.png

I will pm you now

RabbitMage Wrote: See, I wouldn't want a dog that wasn't raised in the house. I'm getting a pet, not a breeding machine.

I still find it interesting I seem to put more thought into breeding my rabbits than some people but into breeding their dogs...

What makes you think your rabbit breeding program is so great? And just cause a dog comes from a kennel doesn't make it a breeding machine.
roll.png
I've got puppies that are grown now and are in the show ring. I've produced offspring that are living as pets that ring a bell to go outside.​

And now the pugs!!! Gosh it's so tempting. I'm not kidding these are two breeds I've never owned and always wanted to.

I had a pair of Saints years ago. They weren't "Beethovan" (Waaaaay too calm for that!), but they were among the most STEADFAST dogs I've ever known. Their temperament was the same day to day, they were infinitely patient (my two oldest kids were 3 and 6 respectively), and had this way of looking at you that just made you know there was a wise old man and woman living inside of them! The only reason I never got any more is their shorter life span and .... yes, their SIZE!!! Even for people who know and love them, it is intimidating. If you've never had one sit on your foot, you haven't lived
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom