Getting double emails

I've been getting them for three days, I think. I deleted them so I'm not sure exactly. I hadn't been getting any and then it went to doubles.
I'm only getting them for new threads that I posted to and to the Okies in the BYC thread.
Will forward the next one I get.

I haven't been getting any of my notifications for a couple of months now. And everyone is complaining they are getting double emails.
hit.gif

I am signed up to get notifications but have not been getting any.

That's a much trickier problem. We're finding that some email systems / providers are blocking emails from BYC. We're working with our tech team to find a solution, but it may involve moving over to a completely different mail server on our side.

That's a much trickier problem. We're finding that some email systems / providers are blocking emails from BYC. We're working with our tech team to find a solution, but it may involve moving over to a completely different mail server on our side.

I was getting them just fine before. So I don't think that is my problem. Even after the site changed over I was getting them. Then just one day they stopped.

Back
Top Bottom