Getting Error Messages in username list

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by HHandbasket, Jan 27, 2011.

1. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

When I do an Index list and all the online usernames pop up at the bottom, whenever I click on the name of another user that is online, I am getting an error message, telling me I have clicked on a bad link.

It was not doing that when I was online last night, but it's happening this morning.

Just wanted to let you know.

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I had the same problem last night. I was trying to PM someone off the user list and got the error message.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks! We'll get it fixed ASAP!

4. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Thank you, Nifty! [​IMG]

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Under the index I go to click on a profile name and when I do it sends me to a page and says "Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated". This happening to anyone else?

6. Robo

Robo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Happened to me, wonder what is doing this?

7. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    Actually, I tend to get that when I go to regular BYC for coops or member pages or BYC store.

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

we know about the index page issue, but it shouldn't be happening on other pages, especially if you are logged in.

Other than the usernames on the index page, which other links cause that to happen for you?

9. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Ummm ok this is really weird. I posted my own thread about this about a hour ago but never posted on this thread! But it shows exactly what i wrote in my own thread on this thread. What the heck??!!

10. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:Nifty merged it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by