getting lost in chick-ville

countrygirl4513

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 14, 2007
Portland TN
i've noticed that i can sit forever with my chicks. i loose all track of time. i know i must sound crazy to my co-workers. they call me "chicken-lady". but they just wisk me off to chick-ville. can't seem to help myself. anyone else have that problem? they've gotten so use to me and my hubby that our lil roo "slick" hops up on us then to our head. and if we are sitting close to each other he hops back and forth from one head to another. told my hubby that one of these days we'll have a 10 lb. rooster on our heads. won't that be a hoot?

Join the club!
hugs.gif
We're all crazy about our birdies!! I wouldn't have it any other way.
love.gif

woot.gif
Get the camera out for that one! And maybe a hard hat!!
gig.gif

And as far as loosing track of time with the chicks, I too have that 'problem'. Only, I don't think of it as a problem at all. It's therapy! Cheep therapy to quote someone's clever soon-to-be-BYC bumper sticker!!
big_smile.png

I find myself talking to and getting responses from the girls, and just love when they look me in the eye!
Now, spending so much time on the computer,
caf.gif
, that's my problem!
lau.gif

oh mudhen, mine too. since i found you all on this forum... we'll, guess i'm addicted to chicks and chick forums. ha! i do have a pic of slick on my hubby's head. but i've yet to get it in the computer.
i feel like it's therapy too. this has been a rotten year for my family. my 14 yr old son was diagnosed as type 1 diabetic last summer. 4 injections a day!!!! he's a trooper! but i so wish it were me instead of him. guess i got the chicks to help tell my problems to. they are great listeners!!!

Aren't they though? So sorry to hear of your son's diagnosis.
hugs.gif

Chickens antics and play is so much fun to watch too. I think that's why most of us are on this forum, we enjoy these silly creatures that entertain us and provide us with eggs to feed us!
D.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom