Getting Some Peachicks but have some Questions...

Pictures from last years Ice storm...

Mypics3-08-2011321.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011320.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011318.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011319.jpg

UPDATE: I cant get them anymore! The neighbors were complaining already about our roosters crowing and the animal control officer came and looked at everything and said nothing was wrong, they were healthy, had enough room, looked clean, and etc.
And the best part is none of our property is in city bounds!! I absolutely hate living by complaining neighbors!

Quote:
No kidding, my neighbors called the sheriff on us 5 times for our chickens. Now they are gonna start calling about the peacocks. I hate neighbors who don't see eye to eye.
Sorry that you can no longer get them
sad.png

Quote:
No, the Animal Control Officer was very nice about it and he even has chickens (and roosters.) He said since we are out of city bounds they cant do anything about it.

C&Rman :

Quote:
No kidding, my neighbors called the sheriff on us 5 times for our chickens. Now they are gonna start calling about the peacocks. I hate neighbors who don't see eye to eye.
Sorry that you can no longer get them
sad.png

These neighbors are people from the city so I dont really see why the moved out here anyway since they live close to the highway, always traffic.
It kinda sucks since I really wanted to get them!
Oh well, maybe I should get a Raptor looking chicken to free range maybe they will stop complaining?
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you are allowed roosters and livestock, you do not have a limit or are under your limit for livestock on your property who cares what they neighbors complain about. My peas are way more quite then my roosters. tell them you were getting peafowl or screaming Macaw parrots, so you chose peafowl.....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom