Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Thanks, I'll need it. The turner works pretty well also I'm going to make a hatcher too. Materials STC1000 from eBay, silicone resistance from eBay too, recycled styrobox from Petco (free), a tray from recycled materials and for humidity cup cakes pans from 99 cents store. Wish me luck in that too.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll need it. The turner works pretty well also I'm going to make a hatcher too. Materials STC1000 from eBay, silicone resistance from eBay too, recycled styrobox from Petco (free), a tray from recycled materials and for humidity cup cakes pans from 99 cents store. Wish me luck in that too.
big_smile.png
all sounds good, i want to see pictures of the finished product
bow.gif

i can make a bator the size of a house but i still have not figured out how to make the turner not turn all the time
idunno.gif
i am working with a linear actuator - one of thoss things that will open and close a door on the rear of a van or a tonneau cover on a pick up

i have a forward and reverse switch to raise it up and down - just need to work out how to wire timers in to run it 6 times a day in each direction.

$(KGrHqZ,!rIE-pYlnQB6BPsq5vnmsg~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom